The Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award
Oh well, it’s a world occupied by women; mostly. And it’s a lovely world, even though i can’t always participate in conversations all the time once the “oppa” parameter pops up, not out of nowhere, but almost everywhere!
2. Just oppa.
3. If you say anything about my oppa you’re dead meat.
4. Elder brother of a female or just a male older than the female referring to him as oppa.
+∞. A South Korean male actor, musician, singer, artist, idol of immense charms that turns a woman’s eyes into vibrant heart-shaped planets followed by incoherent words of adoration.
I will consider myself a young man captured by amazons in the wonderful kingdom of dramaland and i will confess my deep gratitude for being nominated for The Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award! It’s a great honor for our little humble blog and i’m deeply thankful to two wonderful chingus for this present!
In chronological order:
At first, it was apqaria chingu who nominated me and i’m deeply thankful. You should definitely check her blog if your love for the wonderful actress and glowing beauty Lee Da Hae is strong! Apqaria is one of the chingus i’d definitely nominate for this or any other blogger award any time not because i can, but because she deserves it not only as a blogger, but as a wonderful person too. If you’re not a fan of Lee Da Hae, chances are high her blog will make you one of them, you can consider me the living proof.
Then, after having already been nominated and considering missienelly chingu as a definite part of my nominations, she was one step ahead and nominated me before i had the chance to do so. *roars* I love the way she writes about dramas, it feels like reading an extended comic with full paragraphs and makes you a part of her reactions and thoughts while she was watching the drama! *whistles* Before realizing it, you’ve already become a fan of her articles and her amazing personality. *jumps*
Oh well, here are the rules of this award:
- Link the blogger who nominated you on your post.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions that were given to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate five blogs and make sure they are aware they are nominated.
- When you have responded, leave a link in the comment of the person who nominated you.
1) Do you have a habit that you would like to quit?
Yes i do! It’s called smoking, but until i get my degree i don’t intend to quit. It’s a strong weapon against anxiety and if i quit now chances are high i will destroy something.
2) When was the last time you had a blogging slump and how you got out of it?
Recently, somewhere around January and February due to the university exams. I still hate myself for being unable to catch up with Kill Me, Heal Me, My Heart Twinkle Twinkle and Shine or Go Crazy reviews/recaps/opinions. I got out of it with the precious help of Heard It Through the Grapevine and i’m deeply thankful for that.
3) Do you think you have a strong memory? and is there a certain memory you want to erase?
I think i do have a strong memory about pretty much everything except for studying. If i could, i would erase all the negativity after my ex-girlfriend decided the end had arrived.
4) Do you like excising? And do you do that on regular basis?
I can say i like it, especially push-ups and sit-ups, once i start them, i do it on a regular basis, once i stop, there’s a period i don’t exercise at all. It depends, but i do like it.
5) What is the most thing you appreciate about your character or yourself in general?
Everything about me is simply awesome, i’m a demigod like in ancient myths. I move my hand and i turn mountains upside down. Seriously now, i like myself for enjoying writing, i’m not saying that i’m an author or something, i just like writing, it’s as simple as that.
6) What is your favorite drama and movie you watched last year?
I’ll refer to one drama from South Korea and one from Japan, Discovery of Romance and Hirugao respectively from each country. Why? For all the reasons in this world, for the emotional grandeur they possessed and for all the feels they sent down my spine. As for a movie, Han Gong Ju, raw realism and tense emotions.
7) Long hair or short hair?
I’ve had various hairstyles, i’ll stick with short even though more extreme hairstyles are always fun.
8) What is the headline you wish to see tomorrow in the news?
I won’t stick to the cliches for global peace, etc. I’d like to see that everyone in the world, regardless of economical status, can visit anyplace anytime. It would be awesome to meet my worldwide chingus and go chincha and kurazy!
9) What is the view that always make you feel relaxed/happy?
The endless sea.
10) Do you have relatives/friends in real life that share your drama love?
Relatives, no, friends, yes, in fact, only one! My dramajjang co-author Hana Kimi!
1) If you were lucky enough to win a lottery, what would you do?
I would live forever in South Korea and i would be regularly visiting Japan and Taiwan, but also countries of the South-East Asia, like Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
2. If time is not an issue, name one thing you would like to do or give to yourself?
Bungee jumping and sky diving! Yuei yuei!
3. I am a fan of Gilmore Girls. Are you? If you are, are you a Lorelai or Rory? If not, why not?
I’m not a fan, but i used to watch it every time i was finding an episode on the TV while eating or relaxing. I’m neither Lorelei nor Rory! Because i’m a dude, sister! But i like them both, especially Rory for the ocean within her eyes.
4. Pick one: gold, silver or platinum. And why.
₩, for South Korean reasons.
5. If you can choose a blogging partner, or add another blogger to your blog, who would you choose?
You, haha! Your enthusiasm is one strong reason!
Now i have to create 10 questions myself, huh? OK, let’s give it a shot!
My 10 questions are:
1) To makjang or not to makjang?
2) Do you fall in love in every drama with a different actor/actress too?
3) Has your bias ever betrayed your feelings? And if yes, when?
4) Do you like Cho Yong Pil’s music and generally, 80s South Korean music?
5) Which are your favorite 2015 drama and/or movie for the time being?
6) Which actor/actress would you like to see in a drama during 2015?
7) After Kill Me, Heal Me ended, how many personalities did you acquire? If you haven’t watched it yet, why?!
8) To have loved and to have lost or to have never loved?
9) Have you ever drank soju? And if yes, did you get drunk?
10) Would you do the chincha dance with me?
Aish, now i have to nominate 5 blogs, eh? I can’t nominate back my chingus apqaria and missienelly and lemonmirae (who nominated Hana Kimi and i’m thankful for that) and Hana Kimi has already nominated soori and snow. Here are my five nominations:
1) My poetic chingu Yoshina Bushi Taiyou who loves anime, dramas and South Korean/Japanese thingies, i love her poems: blind bird
2) Mimi for Kill Me, Heal Me adoration reasons, for spazzing and for composing all these wonderful Kill Me, Heal Me articles.
3) Jandoe, because you do not know her but you do know her dramas! She’s thoughtful and passionate, highly expressive and emotional and her more than fluent English will leave you stunned. Whether it’s about dramas or not, she offers soulful testimonies through her articles.
4) Belle for being a traveling soul and passionate in her own way with her Asian passions, whether they are dramas, food or music. I always enjoy conversations with her whenever they occur and she’s a source of k-alternative music.
5) Anna and Estelle for their friendly attitude and brilliant work on Chinese dramas, once i dive more in the world of Chinese dramas i will definitely invest more on their blog. The Battle of Changsha still remains a pain due to the lack of subtitles!
Looking forward to your answers, keep it bright!