The Sisterhood Award ~
Here are the rules:
- Link the blogger who nominated you on your post.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions that were given to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate five blogs and make sure they are aware they are nominated.
- When you have responded, leave a link in the comment of the person who nominated you.
- Where do you want to travel the most?
Hmmm there are a lot of places I want to travel , but I have these dream where I walk the Nakameguro street with the beautiful cherry blossoms in Tokyo.
2. Do you want to learn any specific languages?
I want to Learn a lot of languages but I prefer Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean.
3. What do you want to do the most until the end of 2015?
Spend a day without any worries, maybe with a cute boy hehehe.
4. What would you like me to change about my blog?
I like the recaps, but sometimes I would like more general posts rather than detailed ones.
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Sleepy hungry dreamer.
6. Is there anything you want to ask me?
What do you think about our blog?
7. If you could freeze time for a day, what would you do that day?
The time I love the most during the day, is when the sun sets. I would freeze time during sunset and do things with people I love.
8. What made you happy today?
Today nothing special has happened until the time I’m writing this. Maybe later something good will happen 😛
9. How do you visualize in your mind the days of the year? (Don’t know if you understand the question, but I’ve been asked that question before and it made me curious about other people…I heard some people visualizing a circle or graphic axes)
hmmm like flowers falling from a tree, each flower for each day.
10. Do you have a question that you would like to know the answer? Or a mystery?
I don’t know.
- Which is the first k/j/c drama you watched and how did you end up watching it?
- Do you prefer food or sweets? Explain your favourites.
- Have you ever find a favourite place/building in a drama or a movie, if you have which place/building is that?
- Which season of the year you prefer and why?
- What characteristics would the perfect lead in your life have?
- Which is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- What would be your perfect date?
- What is your favourite sport and athlete?
- What would you do, if you got caught in a one-sided love (jjag sarang) and that person had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- Did you enjoy the questions, what would you like to change in dramajjang?